Friday, June 13, 2008

As3 Music Player

I reprogrammed the player I made for my band's website in as3. Check it out:



Download Files

Somehow, and who knows how, the songs load super fast with the new sound object, which is awesome! I didn't even need to put a preloader on this one (which is good since I don't know how to make one yet). Some things about sound now are a little different but they aren't too annoying. The bar goes a little crazy when you click on it (to go to a different section in the song). It doesn't so that when I just export the swf. I'm hoping it's just some weird blogger thing.

Issues this covers: AS3, Actionscript 3.0, Sound, SoundChannel, SoundTransform, volume

2 comments:

Matt Maxwell said...

Nice Job Nate.

Anonymous said...

Nice. How would you go about adding a running timer to this?